Monday 3 October 2016

Life in a Snapshot, Sketch Challenge - October DT Piece

Hi Everyone

I have an exciting piece of news for you, not only am I back and blogging I am on a new Challenge DT.

I do hope you will play along here: Life in a Snapshot - October

For my piece I used a combination of Fresco Finish Paints and Clarity stamps and Stencils that had been used to make various Gelli Plate (now Gel Press) prints - the leftovers I'm not ashamed to say!

I also used Tim Holtz stencil (chevron) Hunky dory toppers and Stazon ink.  I employed my fancy edge scissors too, which I haven't done for a very long time.

Hope you like and will play along.








3 comments:

Katie said...

Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining my team

Margaret Iddon said...

Lovely

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely Jacqui and huge congratulations , lovely to read some positive news. Tracy x