Friday 19 November 2010

Introduction to Jacqui

I live in County Durham and am married to Andrew, I have two lovely daughters from a previous marriage. Previous hobbies were Cross Stitch, running the Terry Pratchett Fan Club which I handed over in 1997 as I was about to go back to work and having two young children found it difficult to fit in to the time available in a day.

Because I wanted speedy results with my crafting I turned to card making about three years ago.  starting out making Christmas cards for family and friends.  I then got completely hooked and have never looked back!

I have been a bit "tame" with my designs in the past, but sold a number of cards for a local Community Group I was a Trustee for, and have branched into Craft stalls at various fairs and fetes. 

I am now becoming brave enough to re attempt stamping and some arty techniques which I hope to develop further next year.

I have been tweeting since 2009 but only sporadically til earlier this year and have met some wonderful crafty friends  - including the kind lady, Josie, who has developed this blog for me.  Follow me on Twitter @jax1369

No comments: