Sunday 6 January 2013

Emergency Crafters DT - New years Resolution - Use something you've owned for over a year and haven't used yet

Come on, admit it, there are lots of things in your stash you have had for longer than you'd care to remember.  Those impulse buys that you have yet to find an excuse to use.

Well mine is the Marilyn stamp used in this journal cover page, oh and the Shabby chic background paper, but hey, who's counting!?????  In fact if I went through my stash properly I could probably find a thousand and one items that fit the bill.

I have combined it with a few items I got for Christmas as well as other stash items.  To find out what they are, you'll have to pop over to Emergency Crafters Challenge via the button on your left and have a read there.  You never know, you might be inspired to enter the challenge too.



I would like to enter this piece into the following challenge:



1 comment:

Debbie said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
Debbie x