For those of you that don't follow me on twitter this title will make no sense, so I'll start with the oven repair job, basically the element blew on it as I was making tea last night, so I had to rush out in the monsoon to get a replacement and with the "assistance" of OH fit it. Job - including half hour journey each way to shop took about 3 hours.
Now to the trauma, over on PaperArtsy this week the guest designer France Papillon made an altered spool. Not too difficult, you have to be kidding, after almost removing teeth with pliers on jump rings a number of times, and almost killing myself with a poky tool shoving the ribbons through, it was complete. France said hers took about 45 mins, she used three coats of paint and other tricky things, I shortcutted and use distress ink to age the spool and still took 2 flaming hours. However, I did get two (yes 2) shrink plastic charms in there tho. I used paperartsy eclectic 4 and ID09EZ for the images and words.
And before anyone says a thing - Yes!!! I have nets up at my bedroom window.