Saturday 23 February 2013

Orange and Purple and a Flutterby

I used a #5 tag - or so the packet said, I say this because I don't like the price that a particular brand of craft tag are and usually buy them from stationers, so I would not normally know what size they were meant to be, but this packet are from that range and were probably bought for me!

I used dried marigold distress ink on the bottom and versa-colour cubes in boysenberry and lavender on the top, using a dried baby wipe to blend them together.  I then splatted Wild honey Distress stain on and stamped the florals in the same as the top of the tag but with added heliotrope too.

Finally I stamped the butterfly in Archival black.



I would like to enter this into the  Dragons Team Tag It On challenge Orange & Purple and a Butterfly here

7 comments:

Helen said...

Great tag, Jax, glad you joined us at TIO. Love the soft lilacy-lavender colours you used.

May said...

Fabulous tag, Love the background colours & great stamping... Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... May x x x

Sue said...

What a beautiful tag, just perfect for our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at TIO x

ElizabethR said...

Great tag the colours are just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dram TIO. Elizabeth x

Faye said...

Such a lovely tag, Jax.

Monique's art said...

Lovely tag. Thanks for sharing at tio

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful tag. Thanks for joining us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.