For this project - loosely based on Suzane Czosek's project on PaperArtsy's blog - I got very messy. I used some shaving foam with paint mixed in to create background cards, I had no idea how messy this technique is, considering it uses what is essentially a soap based product.
Once the cards were dry, I chose the background I wanted for the card and then stamped a map background over the top. I then stamped the car image from HP1207 onto white card and used brushed corduroy distress ink to dirty it down.
I waited for the stamping of the map image to settle and then went round the edge with gathered twigs distress ink. I then layered this onto black card.
Using Tim Holtz Craft Co-oredinations card I cut the clock out embossed and sanded back, I then went round with brushed corduroy to minimise the white cut edges. I then layered these tog ether and stuck them on the base card, added a couple of embellishments from my stash.
I would like to enter this into the PaperArtsy - Suzane Czosek inspiration challenge