Thursday 24 May 2012

Happy Birthday to a Very Special Lady

This card is for a very special friend of mine, she is a wonderful lady and has battled hard against the dreaded "C" word over the past few years.  I can truly say I am proud to know her and call her my Twitter Mom.

I made it using the Black and Silver from Create and Craft, this kit is about 3 years old now and does only come out for "special" cards as I totally love it, the black card is just yummy, and the silver foil on the diecut sections for decoupage really pops.

Hoping you have a special day my friend.






2 comments:

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

Oh my Goodness Jax that is stunning:)

Very lucky friend to receive it, hope she is winning or has won the battle Bless her heart x
michelle x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card for a very special lady.