Saturday 26 May 2012

What a Pallarver

Well, that's the Scotland part of the holiday done.  Had to be cut short by a day as an elderly family member has been admitted into hospital, not too bad, losing the one day, but it was the hottest day of the year and a 4 1/2 hour drive in incar temps of 29 degrees celcius is not pleasant.  Anyway, good news is Grandad is doing ok, it does appear to be a stroke, but he's managed 95 years so far, I reckon he's got a good few left in him yet.

There is, however, further excitement, and I can't reveal it as yet but as soon as I can I shall post some pics.

Here a few holiday snaps to keep you going.

Sadly NOT where we stayed

Waterfall/Mill Race at Glenluce

View from the cottage we did stay at

Glenluce Abbey

Glenluce Abbey


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures. I particular like the waterfall one. Just looking at that is so relaxing.

Carole Z said...

Lovely photos Jax, Carole Z X